Statistics about your website(s)
This is a feature of Pro sites, click below to visit
our guide to all the features of Pro Sites
You have a website with SimpleDifferent,
you may ask yourself:
- How many persons visit my site ?
- Where are my visitors coming from ?
- How long do my readers stay on my site ?
- How many pages do they view ?
- What can I know the "bounce rate" of my website ?
(% of visitors that leave your site after visiting only the homepage)
- What links my visitors have followed to get to my site ?
- What pages of your my site gets viewed most often ?
SimpleDifferent allows you to use Google Analytics in your Pro site.
Google Analytics gives you easy access to a number of very useful statistics.
You may want to do this so that you have a better idea of how many people and of what type are visiting your site. This will give you a better idea of who your users are and will let you speak to them in a way that is the most suited to their needs.
The first thing you need to do is set up a Google Analytics account.
Then Setting up your SimpleDifferent site is not complicated.
All you need to do is find your Google Analytics code (UA-XXXXX-X) and enter it into your SimpleDifferent "site settings" panel.
> To sign up for Google Analytics, Click here.
> To start the "how to set up Google Analytics" slide show,
Click on the first photo below